FLW announced Friday that the Walmart FLW Tour event on Lake Chickamauga, originally slated for June 4-7, 2015, has been rescheduled to take place the following week, June 11-14, 2015 to avoid a conflict with the recently announced 2015 B.A.S.S. Elite Series. Take-off and weigh-in locations remain unchanged.
“Every year we strive to work with our counterparts at B.A.S.S. to avoid conflicts whenever possible,” said Kathy Fennel, president of FLW Operations. “Fortunately, we were able to work out new dates with the Rhea Economic and Tourism Council as host of the 2015 Walmart FLW Tour stop on Lake Chickamauga so that pros competing on the FLW Tour and Elite Series can continue to fish both circuits in the hope of qualifying for the sport’s two premier events – the Forrest Wood Cup and Bassmaster Classic.”
The 2015 FLW Tour will feature six qualifying tournaments, broadcast on NBC Sports Network, that showcase the best bass anglers in the world competing in the most lucrative circuit in the sport along with bass fishing’s most lucrative championship, the Forrest Wood Cup, broadcast on NBC.
Updated 2015 Walmart FLW Tour Schedule:
- March 5-8: Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee, Fla. – Hosted by the Osceola County Department of Tourism
- March 26-29: Lewis Smith Lake, Jasper, Ala. – Hosted by the Walker County Chamber of Commerce
- April 23-26: Beaver Lake, Rogers, Ark. – Hosted by the Rogers Convention & Visitors Bureau
- May 14-17: Lake Eufaula, Eufaula, Ala. – Hosted by the Eufaula Barbour County Chamber of Commerce
- June 11-14: Lake Chickamauga, Dayton, Tenn. – Hosted by the Rhea Economic & Tourism Council
- June 25-28: Potomac River, La Plata, Md. – Hosted by the Charles County Board of Commissioners
- Aug. 20-23: Lake Ouachita, Hot Springs, Ark. – Hosted by Visit Hot Springs
The full 2015 schedule and expected patterns for each fishery can be found at FLWOutdoors.com.
For details and updated information visit FLWOutdoors.com. For regular updates, photos, tournament news and more, follow us on Facebook at Facebook.com/FLWFishing and on Twitter at Twitter.com/FLWFishing.
DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
Logo courtesy FLW Outdoors