When the time comes to purchase a laser sighting system for a personal protection carry gun or home defense long gun, one pressing question often needs an answer before the cash register rings. That question is: What model of laser sight should be purchased?
When seeking answers, Crimson Trace’s many advantages become clear:
- Crimson Trace products give customers a peace of mind in performance because all products are precision manufactured. “We do a 100% fit, function, and cosmetic inspection on every single product that leaves our building,” reports Scott Vandercoevering, Crimson Trace Production Manager “We also run a sample of our products back through range testing to ensure on-going product robustness and quality.”
- With more models (160-plus) than any other laser sighting system manufacturer in the industry, the many models offered by Crimson Trace increase the options—and odds—that buyers will find a model for their firearm and that is a good fit. Crimson Trace lasers are offered in several platforms ranging from the Master Series to the Laserguard.
- Crimson Trace offers numerous compact laser sight and light units that add little to the outline –or weight—of a concealed carry gun. The Rail Master (CMR-201) for example, weighs less than an ounce with the battery installed. Rail Masters are available with red or green lasers.
- Another definite Crimson Trace provided advantage is free batteries for life on many models. Customers can call the customer care center and register their products and enter the program. See www.crimsontrace.com for full details.
- Another Crimson Trace advantage for firearms owners considering buying a laser sighting system is the large network of stocking dealers. Buyers can go to those stores, meet trained sales staff, and examine products–or in some cases use the special blue gun displays to try-before-they-buy for fit in hand and to see the product in action.
- Laser sight system customers can also shop the company’s online store—www.crimsontrace.com—for fast results without standing in lines or driving to town.
- Crimson Trace products undergo a legendary rigorous testing program in the company’s test range where thousands of rounds are fired during beta testing. The test facility sees use nearly every day the company is open for business. Crimson Trace products are tested tough.
- Crimson Trace has undertaken a new campaign that encourages everyone to ask themselves, “have you done everything in your power to defend yourself and what’s yours?” The rallying words are: “In Condition Crimson, We Stand.” For more details, visit www.conditioncrimson.com or call 800-442-2406. All Crimson Trace products are proudly Made in the USA. This year Crimson Trace is celebrating 20 years of building laser sighting systems along with providing first-class customer service to firearms owners across America.
For more information contact:
Michael D. Faw
Media Relations Manager
9780 SW Freeman Drive
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Image courtesy Crimson Trace