Enter to win beginning September 15
Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for American sportsmen and women, brings viewers NRANEWS Cam & Co. Watch ‘N Win promotion beginning at 6 p.m. ET on Monday, September 15 through Friday, September 19. One lucky winner will win a prize package that includes a trip to sit in-studio and watch the show with host, Cam Edwards at the Farmville, VA studios. The winner also will attend the “Heart of Virginia Friends of NRA Banquet” on Saturday, September 27 and sit with Cam along with Sportsman hosts, Benny Spies and Scott Leysath.
To enter, fans simply have to watch NRANEWS Cam & Co. (6-7 p.m. ET) daily from Monday, September 15-19 and look for the special code word during the broadcast. Audiences will be asked to visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com to enter the code word to gain entry into the sweepstakes. Each word correctly entered will gain participants additional access into the sweepstakes.
*Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
One winner will receive a NRANEWS Cam & Co. weekend experience including:
- Airfare to watch NRANEWS Cam & Co. show on Friday, September 26, 2014
- Meet Sportsman Channel personalities Benny Spies (Host, Gun It with Benny Spies) and Scott Leysath (Host, The Sporting Chef)
- Attend the “Heart of Virginia Friends of NRA Banquet” on Saturday, September 27 and sit at the Sportsman Channel table with Cam Edwards, Benny Spies and Scott Leysath
- Choice of Kimber Custom II 1911 .45 pistol or Stag Model 2 AR-15 courtesy of the Heart of Virginia Friends of NRA Chapter
- Two nights hotel accommodations
- Local transportation
- Flight from winner’s location to nearest airport (Richmond, VA).
“This is a great opportunity to bring a fan inside of our studios and show them the inner-workings of NRANEWS Cam & Co.,” said Edwards. “Sportsman Channel is really rolling out the ‘red carpet’ with this prize package, and I’m looking forward to an amazing weekend with our winners.”
For more information on the “Heart of Virginia Friends of NRA Banquet,” click here.
To find Sportsman Channel in your area click here.
Logo courtesy Sportsman Channel