LaserLyte, innovators in firearms laser technologies, are introducing the Master Module TGL system for the Diamond Back .380 and 9mm pistols in a tan, glass filled nylon housing: the UTA-DBT. Unlike other pistol lasers on the market, the LaserLyte UTA-DBT’s tan color is built in and not painted on. The LaserLyte UTA-DBT color will never wear off, no matter how many times it’s holstered and re-holstered.
The versatile LaserLyte Master Module fits into the gun’s housing seamlessly, matching the gun’s dust cover and trigger guard with perfect fit. The TGL package comes with two housings per model and fits two guns for the price of just one laser. Installation of the UTA-DBT takes less than five minutes and battery changes do not require removal of the laser. Swapping lasers is easy and done in less than a minute.
The programmable laser features a dual mode constant on and pulse with an auto-off after 6 minutes preserving the battery life. Made from tan glass filled nylon and aircraft grade aluminum, the UTA-DBT laser is durably built to withstand years of use.
The LaserLyte Master Module system UTA-DBT has an MSRP of $104.95
The LaserLyte TGL UTA-DBT Laser gets sport shooters and professionals on the target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits. For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com.
LaserLyte UTA-DBT Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: Diamondback DB380, Diamondback DB9 models
- Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Programmable: Dual mode constant on and pulse, auto-off in 6 minutes
- Batteries: 3 x 392
- Battery Life: Actual usage 5 hours constant on, 10 hours pulse mode
- Weight: .75 ounces/0.0213 kg
- Material: 55% Tan Glass Filled Nylon and Aircraft Grade 6061 aluminum
- Length: 1.52 inches/3.86 cm
- Width: .76 inches/ 1.93 cm
- Height: 1.70 inches/4.32 cm
Image courtesy LaserLyte