Hit the trails this fall on a Realtree camo bike by Cogburn. A fatbike, the Cogburn CB4, available in several Realtree camo patterns, is built to take hunters, anglers and other outdoor enthusiasts quickly and quietly further into the backcountry.
CB4 is equipped with full-range gearing, all-condition disc brakes and a wide handlebar for control even while loaded. The frame has attachment points for a rear rack and water or fuel bottles cages. The fork has additional attachment points to expand carrying capacity.
The frame’s lowered top tube maximizes stand-over clearance and rider comfort, making it easy to mount and dismount. The frame is engineered to ensure an efficient, responsive ride and stable handling, even at low speed.
Massive 3.8-inch-wide tires run at very low pressure to provide flotation and amazing traction over rough or soft terrain. The frame and fork are decorated in a tough Realtree® camouflage finish and the components are anodized black and bead-blasted for no-glare.
The CB4 is designed, finished and assembled in the USA.
- Formula hubs with 82mm wide Surly Holy Rolling Darry rims, built and finished by hand in the USA
- Function shaped frame allows for ample standover clearance and heel clearance for pedaling in boots
- Accessory mounts on the rear for racks and gear and on the fork for additional carrying capacity
- Full-length cable housing protects cables from wet and muddy conditions
- Sram x.7/x.5 2×10 drivetrain with a SRAM X5 crankset 22/36t for smooth and reliable shifting
- Surly Nate 26 x 3.8″ tires provide great floatation and traction on any terrain
- Shimano M355 hydraulic disc brakes provide great modulation and stopping power in all-conditions
- Small size fits riders 5″ 4″ – 5″ 10″. Large size fits riders 5″ 10″ – 6′ 4″
Image courtesy Cogburn