This new Realtree Xtra camo parka is ideal for both wet- and cold-weather hunting. Cabela’s MT050 Whitetail Extreme GORE-TEX Parka provides warmth without the bulk thanks to Advanced Zone Insulation. Thinsulate Platinum Insulation is located in critical areas throughout the parka for ultimate warmth and mobility. Thinsulate Flex Insulation is strategically placed in areas where ease of movement is key, while odor-controlling Thinsulate X-Static insulation is placed where odor management is vital.
The breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX shell keeps you dry and comfortable even after hours in drizzle or snow. Total Mobility Technology sleeves provide increased range of movement. Large, lower-angled, zippered storage pockets, two internal pockets, two ergonomically located upper-chest hand-warmer pockets, two lower hand-warmer pockets and large cargo pockets provide ample space for stowing gear.
Adjustable elastic cuffs, waist and lower drawstring provide for the perfect fit. The four-piece, quick-set adjustable hood with drawstring provides warmth and rain protection for your head, while the internal snow skirt additional protection during snowy weather.
- Advanced Zone Thinsulate Platinum 200-gram insulation in the body
- 100-gram in the hood
- 150-gram Thinsulate Flex in the sleeves
- 120-gram Thinsulate X-Static in the armpits
- Cabela’s MT050 Whitetail Extreme Parka with GORE-TEX shell
- Strategically placed Advanced Zone Thinsulate Platinum insulation
- Odor-controlling Thinsulate X-Static insulation in the armpits
- Thinsulate Flex insulation placed in high-movement areas
- Total Mobility Technology sleeves for increased range of movement
Image courtesy Realtree