Lightning Look: Cabela’s West Wind 4-Person Dome Tent
OutdoorHub Reporters 05.02.17
- Free-standing, five-pole design with color-coded clips and shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Rugged 100% nylon taffeta with 1,500mm waterproof rating
- Four mesh pockets, loops and a gear loft keep everything organized and up off the floor
- Includes attached guy lines, stakes and carry bag
- West Wind 4-Person Dome Tent weight: 17 lbs. 2 oz.
Unfortunately, the weather doesn’t always cooperate during a camping trip. That’s why you need gear that provides protection from strong winds and steady downpours. The Cabela’s three-season West Wind 4-Person Dome Tent features a sturdy, free-standing, five-pole design. The spacious vestibule (think mud room) is great for storing muddy boots and shoes, as well as packs and coolers, leaving more room inside the tent for your family and other gear. Setting up this tent is easy thanks to color-coded body clips and shock-corded fiberglass poles. The door, window and vents have No-See-Um mesh screening to prevent even the smallest pests from disturbing your sleep, while allowing cooling airflow on hot summer nights. West Wind Dome Tents are also available in 6-Person and 8-Person models ($274.99; $349.99). Note: Center height is 6’3” and 6’8” on larger tents.