• Understanding the strategies and needs of the overall mission of CSF;
• Assist in fundraising efforts including promotional efforts;
• Establish relationships with outdoor industry/donors;
• Work with Development Team to ensure timely renewals and responses to prospects and current donors, as well as overseeing donor database;
• Assist with event preparation;
• Research new opportunities and make initial contact to further outreach efforts;
• Will perform a variety of administrative support tasks; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Proficient with MS Office;
• Fundraising experience a plus;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to work independently within a collaborative team atmosphere;
• Hill or state legislative experience a plus; and
• Supporter of hunting, recreational shooting, fishing and professional fish and wildlife management.
Job Location: Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation
110 North Carolina Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Deadline: All requested materials must be submitted by close of business Friday, June 24, 2011.
E-mail resume and cover letter to Kelli Wagner at: email@example.com.