CANNON FALLS, MN – From pre-season through mid-season or in Southern climates, hunters not only need to worry about scent control but also heat and humidity. Selecting the proper outer garment with scent control is key to your comfort and success. The XLT™ Early Season is the ultimate choice for System Layer Three when the temperature rises and you want to drop an early season trophy.
The XLT™ (Xtreme Lightweight Technology) utilizes ScentBlocker® Activated Carbon fused between super-soft outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a single layer that is lightweight, breathable and comfortable. 4 Direction Stretch™ provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-direction stretch also allows maximum breathability. S3® antimicrobial technology helps keep the garment smelling fresh longer.
Dream Season® Early Season™ gear features:
- ScentBlocker® SPF 50 activated carbon with increased carbon loading
- S3® antimicrobial technology to aid in odor control
- XLT™ Xtreme Lightweight Technology
- 4 Direction Stretch™ comfort
- Wicks away moisture from the body
- BodyLock™ collar, cuffs, waist and ankle
- Jacket features innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- Adjustable/removable armguard to fit right or left
- Diamond crotch gusset for maximum mobility
- Contoured seat and knees
- Sizes: M-3XL
- Mossy Oak Break-Up® Infinity™
For more information on the ScentBlocker product line and complete scent elimination process log on to, www.scentblocker.com.
Robinson Outdoors produces official licensed products of Mossy Oak/ Haas Outdoors Inc. Haas Outdoors Inc. is headquartered in West Point, Miss., was established in 1986 and is home of Mossy Oak (www.mossyoak.com). Mossy Oak specializes in developing and marketing modern camouflage designs for hunters and outdoorsmen. Mossy Oak patterns can be found on a multitude of products worldwide. Haas Outdoors Inc. is the outdoor industry leader in modern camouflage design, international licensing and marketing. Haas Outdoors Inc. markets its services and products under widely recognized brands including: Mossy Oak, BioLogic, Mossy Oak Productions, MOOSE Media, Nativ Nurseries and Mossy Oak Properties.