Lincoln, NE. – Team HuntingLife is pleased to announce the release of Version 2.0 of our Hunting Life Weather Application with enhanced features and better integration with the iPhone and iPad mobile devices The new application includes industry leading weather content, an interactive weather radar map from WDT, as well as feeds from all five of our unique sections on HuntingLife.com including our Hunting and Conservation News, Product Reviews, Outfitters, Video Podcasts and Pro Staff Blog.
“I am tremendously excited to see this new version release go live for Hunting Life Weather!” said Kevin Paulson, founder of HuntingLife.com, “This application gives hunters the tools necessary in the field to make wise decisions about how best to hunt in prevailing storms as well as determine local wind directions and speeds and watch oncoming storms on the weather radar.”
The top features of the Hunting Life Weather Version 2.0 release include:
- A current conditions screen – including a text version, and a customizable icon and background representing the current condition. Mobile users can view actual and “feels like” temperature, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure, and probability of precipitation.
- An hourly and 7 day forecast screen – displays hourly periods up to 24 hours, forecast temperatures, and anticipated probability of precipitation.
- An interactive weather map – shows radar, satellite, current temperature, and a premium watches and warnings and “watch box” feature. The map displays the current location, GPS location, or a user browse mode as result of zooming and panning all on Google Maps.
- A location search function – allows the mobile phone user to save up to five locations. These saved locations are displayed in the form of icons on the map for selection or as nicknames as a premium feature.
- HuntingLife.com Content – Follow our daily online Hunting and Conservation News, Product Reviews, Outfitters, Video Podcasts and Pro Staff Blog all right from your iPhone and iPad.
- Severe Weather Alerting – Users will receive watches and warnings for up to five of their saved locations, as issued by the National Weather Service.
“Team HuntingLife has strived to create win/win partnerships in the hunting industry and our partnership with WDT, Inc. has been no different, using their team and weather data to power our application was an absolute no brainer on our part,” said Kevin. “Bringing best in class tools, news and research to hunters is what <http://HuntingLife.com> HuntingLife.com<http://HuntingLife.com> is all about. We look forward to continuing to work with them to provide hunters the best tool in weather forecasting for years to come.”
Hunting Life Weather can be downloaded directly from the Apple Itunes store at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hunting-life-weather/id372311430?mt=8.
HuntingLife.com was founded in 2006 to bring world class outdoor and conservation news, product reviews, video podcasts and pro staff articles and blogs to the world. Over the past four years our reputation has grown to being a leader in the industry and daily news service for the hunting and conservation communities. For inquiries contact Kevin Paulson, Founder at email@example.com or call him directly at 202-744-5806
For Press Inquiries and an opportunity to review our application please email requests directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.