COLUMBUS, Georgia, Oct 3, 2011 — The camo shirt and camo pants by RecTec are ideal for the environmentally friendly hunter. The RT Edge Camo Button-Down Shirt and 8-Pocket Zip-Off Cargo Pants are made of eco-friendly, non-toxic material and feature five Advantage Technologies available in the RT Edge Apparel. The camo shirt and camo pants come in a variety of Realtree ® patterns in both men’s and women’s sizes.
RecTec Nano Technologies
- Water/Oil/Soil Repellant (DWR) – DWR repellent technology is inspired by the water repellent and self-cleaning behavior of Lotus leaves in nature by combining green –chemistry and nano technology. The fabric will continue to repel even after 30 home laundering cycles.
- Odor Control – Odor Control is based on a biocompatible and biodegradable natural product. The treatment is very effective in inhibiting the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and microbes.
- Anti-Mosquito/Tick/Bedbug – Mosquito repellent finishing is a novel system based on green nano-chemistry that is kind to human skin. It effectively repels insects, such as mosquitoes, mites, ticks and bedbugs.
- Permanent UV Protection – The treated fabric provides excellent UV blocking with superior color-fastness. UV factor of 50+. Continues to block even after 60 home laundering cycles.
- Aroma – Aroma scents such as pine, persimmon, cedar or any fragrance you want can be custom made and incorporated into the fabric. Fresh aroma is constantly released for longer than one year.
For more info, check out www.rectecoutdoors.com.