Get your Polaris RZR in gear with DragonFire’s brace of billet shifter kits. CNC-machined from solid billet aluminum, the new Girder and Aero style shifters offer the ultimate combination of light weight and strength… plus they look pretty trick, too.
“Frankly, we were amazed at the response something as simple as a shift knob elicited from dealers when we offered a sneak peek at the Dealer Expo back in February,” admits DragonFire GM Scott Highland. “We had to accelerate production to make them available in time for riding season.”
Designed as a direct replacement for the OE shifter, DragonFire’s kits bolt right into the stock location. In addition to the obvious cosmetic improvement, the zinc-plated steel linkage will outlast stock components, making for slick shifting for years to come. Multiple styles of shift knobs and shafts, including contrast cuts in the black anodized finish, means you can personalize your Polaris cockpit virtually any way you want. Shift knobs and shafts are also available separately.
- Girder & Aero shaft styles to choose from
- Ultra Light & Contrast Cut shift knob choices
- Light weight CNC billet construction
- Zinc-plated shift linkages for longevity and years of precise shifting
- Sold as a complete kit
- Black anodized for style
Whether you want to build a vehicle tough enough and fast enough to win the Mint 400, or just want to personalize your ride, DragonFire has you covered. Click on www.dragonfireracing.com to see all the DragonFire components! Be sure to visit DragonFire on Facebook to Feel The Heat!
- Girder Shifter Kit – (DFR-2BRSS1) $102.99
- Aero Shifter Kit – (DFR-2BRSS2) $102.99
- Ultra Light Knob – (DFR-2BRSK2) $60.99
- Contrast Knob – (DFR-2BRSK1) $41.99