Dahlgren Footwear is proud to introduce their new styles for Fall/Winter 2012-13, including an array of women’s Lifestyle socks that will simultaneously lift your spirits and pamper your feet, without exception.
Using their unique combination of Alpaca, Merino and seven tightly guarded patents on their DRIStride® wicking technology, Dahlgren builds intelligence into every sock, but you’re the one who’s smarter for it. Luxurious softness, cushiony loft, lasting durability and eye-catching style are the hallmarks of Dahlgren Footwear, and Fall 2012 is true to form.
Fall ’12 Women’s styles:
- Uptown – Super luxe body uses all Merino and Alpaca. Combines playful polka dots with gothic-inspired design. Crew height. Non-cushioned
- Lucky Me – Argyle pattern in bold hues with pops of brightness. Knee hi. Non-cushioned.
- Metro – Color blocking accented with whimsical contrasting design on side. Crew height. Light half-cushion.
Men’s & Women’s MultiSport Compression:
- Combining the known benefits of graduated compression (15-20 mmHg) and Dahlgren’s new TechWeave open knit, there’s finally a compression sock that’s as comfortable as it is effective. Eye-catching retro styling, perfect for running marathons, skiing, biking, walking, traveling…
- Men’s and women’s knee-hi silhouettes. Non cushioned.