Spike TV is Seeking Competitors to Survive the Apocalypse
Do you have what it takes to survive the apocalypse? Then Spike TV wants you!
Nuclear war, terrorism, pole shifting, killer comets and tsunamis all have the potential to create national and worldwide disaster. Some even think the Mayan Calendar predicts the end of the world on December 21, 2012.
If you think you have the skills and determination to be one of the last people on earth — and to rebuild the earth with a community of true survivors — then SPIKE TV wants you to compete on their new show “Last Family on Earth.”
On this exciting new show, you will compete in a series of thrilling challenges for a chance to win a prized spot in a state-of-the-art, community underground shelter for you AND your immediate family in case a worldwide emergency ever strikes. Vivos Shelters (www.terravivos.com) will give the winner ownership shares in one of their Luxury Shelters for up to 6 immediate family members.
Producers are looking for outgoing and competitive PAIRS of immediate family members (husband and wife, father and son, siblings….) to represent their family household on this show.
Send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Your name and the name of at least one family member to be your teammate
- Both of your phone numbers
- Both of your locations (same household/neighborhood preferred)
- Recent photos of each of you
- A brief explanation of why you want to win this show AND what skills you can offer a community of survivors
Deadline to apply is JUNE 20, 2012!
* To compete on the show, you must be a legal U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age. (Note: Family members of any age are eligible for a place in the shelter. Conditions and restrictions for shelter co-ownership apply). For more information, visit www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/LastFamilyOnEarth