G4S International Training, Inc. (ITI) a subsidiary of G4S Government Solutions, and providers of benchmark security training programs to the U.S. Government, U.S. Military and corporate America,
will be hosting an Advanced Sniper Course at its Texas Campus September 10th – 14th, 2012. Designed to enhance and sharpen the skills learned in the Basic Sniper Course, the student will be introduced to several advanced techniques needed to master this critical area of responsibility.
This course covers advanced tactical applications of cover and concealment, camouflage, individual movement and stalking. Rural and urban hide construction, enhanced marksmanship techniques to include moving targets, range estimation and unknown distance range firing from 200 yards to 1,200 yards.
Students will take part in exercises, which will require coordinated fire on multiple targets and angle shooting.
Live – 500 (match grade)
Basic Sniper Course (No Exceptions).
- Sniper rifle system, non-Magnum calibers only, .308 recommended, Mildot reticle and target turret or BDC style scope.
- 20x (minimum) spotting scope.
- Rucksack or 3 day assault pack.
- At least 2 sets of military Battle Dress Uniforms and a Jungle hat or Patrol Cap.
- Two sets Combat type boots (Jungle, Combat, Israeli).
- Minimum of 2- one quart canteens and 1- two quart canteen or 2- one quart canteens and a Camelback Hydration system.
- Small First Aid Kit.
- Military Poncho and Poncho Liner.
- Two pads of paper and two pencils and pens.
- Entrenching Tool.
- Military Flashlight with Red lenses.
- Civilian clothing and toilet articles.
- Ghillie suit.
- Camp / survival saw.
- Hearing protection.
- Camouflage face paints, stick or compacts.
- Pruning shears.
- 100′ 550 cord.
- 1 roll of 100mph tape, green.
- Sand sock for rear rifle rest.
- 3 camouflaged arrows or 3/8″ wood dowels 36″ long or full size camera tripod.
- Snipers log book with nylon cover.
- 500 rounds of match grade rifle ammo per week of training.
- Serviceable handgun, holster and 500 rounds of handgun ammo for Sniper II course.
- Calculator and Mildot Master.
- Cleaning equipment for both the Sniper System and Handgun.
- MRE meals as needed.
- A POSITIVE AND MOTIVATED MENTAL ATTITUDE.
Please note, it is recommended that Advanced Sniper students attend in teams of two whenever possible.
If you would like to register your department or send personnel to this course, please contact Shawn L. Lewis, Manager of Training Operations-Texas, at (830)-334-2990 or by email email@example.com.
For more information, please view the full course description located on our website. The course lasts for five days and the cost per student is $900.00.
Image courtesy of Laura Burgess Marketing