Registration opens tomorrow for Bozeman’s fall hunter education class. Volunteers will lead this class September 10-15, 2012 at Chief Joseph Middle School (4255 Kimberwicke Street) at the times and dates below:
- September 10: 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- September 11: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- September 12: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- September 13: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- September 14: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- September 15: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Logan Range)*
*Students will complete a field day on Saturday, September 15 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Logan Range. A morning or afternoon time will be assigned students in class.
There are two options for registration for the Bozeman class:
- Students may register online between August 18 and September 6 by going to FWP’s website at fwp.mt.gov, clicking on Education, then Hunter Education, then “View Course Schedule.” Students must print, sign and bring the Student Agreement Form the first night of class. If the student is under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must sign the agreement. After online registration, classroom materials must be picked up at FWP’s regional office in Bozeman (1400 S. 19th Ave.) by September 7.
- Students may also register in person on Wednesday, August 29 anytime between 7 and 9 p.m. at the FWP regional office in Bozeman (1400 S. 19th Ave.) in the large conference room (north entrance). Students under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Image Courtesy of Montana FWP