The Hunting and Fishing Advisory Education Council will meet Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters building located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
The agenda for Tuesday’s meeting in the 4th floor conference roomis as follows:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of March 15, 2012 and June 12, 2012
3. Welcome and Opening Comments from Chairman
4. Enforcement Division Report
5. Office of Wildlife: Report on Hurricane Isaac Impacts
6. Office of Fisheries: Report on Aquatic Plant Control Program
7. Office of Fisheries: Report on Bass Regulations in the Atchafalaya Basin
8. Council Discussion of Stated Mission
9. Set Next Meeting Date
10. Receive Public Comments
For more information, contact Bo Boehringer 225-765-5115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image courtesy Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries