Colorado Parks and Wildlife is ending the public fish salvage at Barr Lake State Park beginning immediately. Irrigation demands have decreased since the July salvage was requested and anglers should follow the normal regulations:
- A valid Colorado fishing license is required in accordance with state statutes.
- A state parks pass is required ($7 Daily Pass or $70 Annual Pass).
- All legal fishing methods are allowed.
- Minimum size for walleye and saugeye is 15 inches long.
- Only one walleye or saugeye in the aggregate longer than 21 inches may be taken per day.
Logo courtesy Colorado Parks and Wildlife