Beginning Jan. 1, 2013 the Columbia River, and the following tributaries, will be restricted to barbless hooks when fishing for salmon, steelhead and trout:
- Youngs River from Hwy 101 bridge upstream to markers at confluence with Klaskanine River.
- Lewis and Clark River from confluence with Youngs Bay upstream to Alternate Hwy 101 bridge.
- Walluski River from confluence with Youngs Bay upstream to Hwy 202 bridge.
- Gnat Creek from railroad bridge upstream to Aldrich Point Road.
- Knappa/Blind Slough select areas.
Image courtesy Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife