Selected Press winner will receive:
- $300 towards airfare/travel.
- 4-day hunting/5-nights accommodations for the 2013 early teal season.
- Fully guided hunt on private properties, with 2-days of hunting in Southwest Louisiana, and 2-days of hunting in Southeast Texas.
- A Weatherby SA-08, 12 gauge autoloader shotgun.
- Gear package including ammo and waterfowl gear.
(Ammo by Hevishot – Gear by M2D camo)
- Sure-Shot Game Calls package of selected calls including an autographed Yentzen.
In addition to the drawing, outdoor Press attendees will have the opportunity for a hands-on demonstration and trials of the famous Sure-Shot calls
Drop your business card in our give-away box and you are not only registered to win the free duck hunt/Weatherby shotgun, but will be eligible for the hourly drawing for an Autographed Yentzen Classic duck call! Hourly winners of the calls and the free duck hunt/shotgun, need not be present to win.
Sure-Shot Game Calls will also be the proud sponsor of all the complimentary beverage/snacks given away via golf carts at the Media Day event.
“Sponsorship proceeds for the beverage/snacks at Media Day will all go directly to Safari Club International’s (SCI) Youth Foundation programs,” says Charlie Holder, President of Sure-Shot Game Calls. ” We think this is an excellent way for all our Media friends to grab a complimentary snack and beverage, while at the same time providing funds to SCI where hundreds of young people will have the opportunity to be introduced to hunting and shooting in the out of doors.”
Image courtesy Sure-shot Game Calls