Wild Game Chef Scott Leysath Dishes Up Flavorful Game & Reel Girls Talk Fishing & More
Have you ever tried rabbit-rattlesnake sausage, elk or wild boar delights? Now is your chance to indulge! Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for the American Sportsman, is proud to partner with Cox Communications and announce the ‘Sporting Chef’, Scott Leysath, is appearing at the Oklahoma Tackle and Hunting Show in Oklahoma City on Friday, February 1 (1-5 p.m. CT.) at the Sportsman Channel booth #625-630. Attendees are invited to chat with Chef Leysath about many of the wildest critters he has hunted and consumed on his widely popular TV show, Dead Meat (Sundays at 8:30 ET/PT). The excitement does NOT stop there as the Florida Sportsman “Reel Girls” will also be at booth #625-630 on Saturday, February 2 from 1 – 4 p.m. CT. Visitors are encouraged to stop by the booth and meet Deidra, Kelly and Nicole from the popular Florida Calendar!
Leysath wears many hats, including: Cooking Editor of Ducks Unlimited, California Waterfowl Magazines and the author of two cookbooks. He calls Sacramento home, but spends more time scaling the country in search of the creatures less eaten. This is a rare and unique Oklahoma appearance!
- Oklahoma Tackle & Hunting Show in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City Fairgrounds, Transportation Building, 3001 General Pershing Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73107 – Sportsman Channel booth #625-630. Friday, February 1 – Sunday, February 3.
- Show Hours: Friday, Feb. 1 (12-9p CT.), Saturday, Feb. 2 (10-8p CT.), Sunday, Feb. 3 (10-5p CT.)
- Scott Leysath, ‘Sporting Chef’ (Friday, Feb. 1, 1-5 p.m. CT) – Serving up samples of Rabbit-Rattlesnake, Elk and Wild Boar Sausages.
- Florida Sportsman “Reel Girls” (Deidra, Kelly & Nicole) Meet and Greet (Saturday, Feb. 2, 1-4 p.m. CT.) in booth # 625-630.
- Sportsman Channel can be found on channel 270 on Cox in Oklahoma City, OK