Registration is now open for the 13th Annual Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) National Convention, to be held July 18-21 in Athens, Georgia.
QDMA will celebrate its 25th anniversary at the 2013 National Convention as the event returns to Athens, home of QDMA’s National Headquarters. Athens hosted the first two QDMA National Conventions in 2001 and 2002.
A new Convention format will be implemented in 2013 designed to be more fun, exciting and engaging than ever before. Recognizing how critical the education component is to Convention, the family-friendly format will include traditional seminars along with field trips as well as workshops for small groups focused on hunting tips and strategies.
Additional features of the 2013 QDMA National Convention format include:
- An exhibit hall where registered Convention attendees can converse one-on-one with QDMA sponsors and partners about the latest hunting and deer management products.
- The opportunity for volunteers and members to meet by region to discuss regional issues and current regional news.
- Side-tours of notable Athens landmarks, including the University of Georgia Deer Lab. • A “ladies only” event.
- Rack Pack youth activities.
There are three ways to register for National Convention:
- Log onto www.qdma.com/corporate/national-convention to download the registration form, fill it out, and mail or fax it to QDMA.
- Register Online by visiting www.qdma.com/shop/category/national-convention-registration.
- Call (800) 209-3337, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
For questions about the National Convention and the registration process, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 209-3337.
Several registration options are available, including:
- Individual Convention Package – $220: Includes one pass to all QDMA National Convention sessions and events, a two-day pass to the Vendor Exhibit Hall and a QDMA Annual Membership or Membership Renewal.
- Couple’s Convention Package (for married couples only) – $380: Includes two passes to all QDMA National Convention sessions and events, two two-day passes to the Vendor Exhibit Hall, and one QDMA Annual Membership or Membership Renewal.
- Sponsor Upgrade – $200: Can be added to either package option and includes a sponsor membership package, convention VIP gift and entry into a sponsor-only raffle.
- Educational Packages – $50 (one day pass) or $120 (three day pass): Don’t want to experience all the food and fun of National Convention? Just want to listen and learn about deer? Single or three-day educational passes are available to attend the wildlife seminars, field modules, workshops and Hunters Hall.
- Partial or À La Carte Option: Pay just for the QDMA National Convention events you want to attend. Download the Registration Form to see complete pricing.
Those who register for QDMA’s National Convention by June 1, 2013 will receive a 10-percent discount and entry into the Early Bird Raffle. Additionally, QDMA Branch officers receive a 10-percent discount.
For lodging, book your reservation by phone. When booking your room, mention QDMA.
Classic City Hilton Garden Inn – 706-353-6800
Foundry Park Inn – 706-549-7020
Hotel Indigo – 706-546-0430
Logo courtesy Quality Deer Management Association