Each year, the Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) honors a number of people and groups for achievements in whitetail conservation and management, and QDMA is now accepting nominations for this year’s Achievement Awards.
QDMA Achievement Award categories open for nominations include:
- Agency of the Year (State, Federal or Provincial)
- Al Brothers Deer Manager of the Year
- Al Brothers Professional Deer Manager of the Year
- Branch Volunteer of the Year
- Joe Hamilton Lifetime Achievement Award
- Signpost Award: Communicator of the Year
- Wildlife Officer of the Year
For more information about each category and to decide if you know a person or group worthy of nomination, visit www.qdma.com/corporate/award-nominations.
How To Make A Nomination:
Download and complete a nomination form (at the above award nominations link) for each person or group you want to nominate.
Submit the completed form to QDMA in one of three ways:
1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fax: (706) 353-0223
3. Mail: QDMA Awards, 170 Whitetail Way, Bogart, GA 30622
Individuals/organizations may be nominated in more than one category, but a separate nomination must be submitted for each award. Supplemental material is optional, but no materials will be returned. Individuals/organizations may nominate themselves.
Nominations must be received no later than May 15, 2013 for consideration.
The Quality Deer Management Association has appointed a selection committee for the consideration of nominations. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Announcement and Presentation of the Awards:
The recipients of the aforementioned awards will be recognized at the QDMA 13th Annual National Convention, July 18-21, 2013, in Athens, Georgia.
Logo courtesy Quality Deer Management Association