The 2013 Evinrude-powered Ranger Boats TESTRIDE season will begin this Saturday, April 27, 2013 at Bay Point Park with Cabela’s National Walleye Tour in Red Wing, Minnesota on the Mississippi River. On-the-water events, like TESTRIDE, help future boat owners experience high-quality products in the best environment, a unique chance to see boats and motors outside a showroom or at a sport show. The first 50 attendees that take a TESTRIDE receive a free logo’d t-shirt.
“TESTRIDE events give people an opportunity to ride in a Ranger Boat with a professional angler,” shared Terry Smith of Al’s Specialty Marine located in Rochester, Minnesota. “There are great incentives with TESTRIDE, much like boat show season. It’s really worth it to come. Folks can take a look at our dealer inventory that we have in stock or order a custom-made boat to their liking.” Up to $1500.00 in purchase incentives are available with the sponsor’s products for TESTRIDE participants.
Liddle Marketing Company organizes the events. This year Janet Parker, Vice President of LMC and one of the best-known female professional bass anglers, has added a women-to-women boat use and ownership program entitled Women & Water-H2O. “Women will learn from other women in a relaxed environment and have the opportunity to practice boating and basic maintenance as well as safety awareness with our supervision,” added Janet. “Hopefully attendees will walk away with more confidence in their boating and fishing skills.”
“We’ve been doing TESTRIDE for quite a few years now and the enthusiasm and number of people we talk to just keeps growing,” shared George Liddle, President of LMC and Ranger Boats’ manufacturer’s representative. “We not only showcase Ranger boats and Evinrude motors, but Minn Kota trolling motors, Talon shallow water anchoring systems as well as Dobyns rods and Lakemaster digital mapping.
There are nine TESTRIDE dates and locations:
- Saturday, April 27 at Bay Point Park with Cabela’s NWT in Red Wing, Minnesota on Mississippi River
- Saturday, May 4 at Lord Fletcher’s in Spring Park, Minnesota on Lake Minnetonka with MN Bound Crappie Contest
- Saturday, June 15 at Sturges Park in Buffalo, Minnesota with Fishing Klinics for Kids at Buffalo Days
- Saturday, June 22 at Power Lodge’s Open House at Ernie’s on Gull Lake in Brainerd, Minnesota
- Saturday, July 20 at TBF High School Championship in Russellville, Arkansas
- Saturday, July 27 at Cabela’s NWT at Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin on the Bay of Green Bay
- Saturday, August 3 at One Way Marine’s Open House in Helena, Montana
- Saturday-Sunday, August 17-18 at Forrest Wood Cup in Shreveport, Louisiana
- Saturday, September 21 at Cabela’s National Walleye Tour Championship in Devils Lake, North Dakota
All aspects of the TESTRIDE program are free to the general public.
See www.liddlemarketingcompany.com for a complete details. LMC is proud of the TESTRIDE partner relationship with the following organizations: Evinrude E-TEC Motors, Ranger Boats, Minn Kota, Talon, Lakemaster and Dobyns Rods.
Logo courtesy TESTRIDE