Grand Rapids, Minnesota is s giving away a three-day Fall Fishing trip valued at $1000.
The trip includes:
- 1 day guided fishing by Dimich Outdoors
- 1 day guided fishing by Minnesota Fishing Connections
- 3 nights lodging at Hidden Haven Resort on Bass Lake
- 2 large pizza’s & Wings at Sammy’s Pizza
- 2 White Oak Casino play coupons
- 1 Welcome Basket
Dates of trip: September 3, 2013-November 1, 2013
Grand Rapids, Minnesota is an ultimate fishing town. They are located in beautiful Itasca County, home of over 10% of Minnesota’s famed 10,000 lakes. Crappies, walleye, bass, northern pike, and bluegill can be found in one of the many lakes located just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids. The area has great resorts, wonderful hotel & motel properties, and incredible family attractions located in the beautiful Minnesota northwoods.
For more information regarding travel and tourism in Grand Rapids check out the website: www.visitgrandrapids.com or contact them at 1-800-355-9740.
Image courtesy Dena Woerner