Arby’s New Venison Steak Sandwich Has Hunters Drooling in Their Treestands
OutdoorHub Editor: Keenan Crow 10.26.16
Arby’s has a new sandwich coming out that will have hunters drooling in their treestands.
For a limited time, Arby’s will feature a venison steak sandwich in more than a dozen restaurants across the country by the end of November.
The new sandwich – packed with 100 percent deer meat steak, crunchy onions and drizzled with a sweet berry sauce on a toasted roll – is part of the restaurant’s new “It’s Meat Season” campaign, according to USA Today.
The participating locations include:
Available Oct. 31-Nov. 3:
- 2044 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. , Nashville, Tenn.
Available Nov. 4-6:
- 3821 Tower Ave., Superior, Wis.
- 1690 Park Place Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minn.
- 704 Highway 33 South, Cloquet, Minn.
- 348 Lincoln Ave. SE, St. Cloud, Minn.
- 3275 First St. S, St. Cloud, Minn.
- 4415 Roswell Rd. NE, Atlanta,
Available Nov. 12-14:
- 4229 W Vienna Rd., Clio, Mich.
- 4040 17 Mile Rd. NE, Cedar Springs, Mich.
- 1215 M 89, Plainwell, Mich.
- 8685 Birch Run Rd., Birch Run, Mich.
Available Nov. 25-27:
- 5205 Library Road, Bethel Park, Penn.
- 4260 Ohio River Blvd., Bellevue, Penn.
- 16 Towne Center Drive, Leechburg, Penn.
- 2539 W State St., New Castle, Penn.
- 2648 Ellwood Rd., New Castle, Penn.
- 3224 Wilmington Rd., New Castle, Penn.
This is some great news for hungry hunters! Heck, after a slow afternoon hunting, this sandwich will really hit the spot. Thankfully, since the sandwich will be featured in my home state of Michigan, I’m willing to give this sandwich a whirl.