Columbus, GA, Nov. 7, 2011 — This remote dog training collar by SportDog Brand ® gives you a variety of training options for your hunting dog. The WetlandHunter ® 1825 puts you in confident control with up to 16 stimulus levels and a choice of momentary or continuous correction. To get the best performance from your dog, build a customized training system using a variety of vibration and tone options. The remote dog training collar features include a one mile range, slim profile collar receiver ensuring a perfect fit and easy-to-handle compact transmitter. The WetlandHunter 1825 remote dog training collar comes in Realtree MAX-4 ® camo.
- Up to 15 stimulus levels
- Choice of continuous or momentary correction
- User can select from eight levels each within a low, medium or high setting on the compact receiver.
- Vibration and tone options for long-distance communication.
- One mile range
- Ergonomic, slim-profile collar design
- Convenient docking station charges system in two hours
- DryTek ™ Waterproof Design technology
- Expands to six dogs (SDR-AW Add-A-Dog ®)
- Basic Training DVD and Manual Included