Benton, Ky. Nov. 17, 2011 – Millions of Thanksgiving and Christmas shoppers will be in stores and online in the next 10 days in the wild frenzy of retail activity, but the Professional Anglers Association wants you to shop while you chill out at home.
Outstanding items are available in the latest PAAuction that runs Nov. 17-27 on eBay. It is incredibly simple to join in the bidding and win a great gift item or something for you to enjoy.
Highlighting the latest PAAuction are two super fishing trips with PAA professionals Mike DelVisco of South Carolina and Stephen Johnston of Texas. These PAAuction trips are superb ways to learn more from the top pros and have a fun day on the water.
DelVisco’s trip is for two people in 2012, with one night’s lodging and meal included, at the private VIP Adventures lakes near Charleston, S.C. The Texas Roadhouse pro from South Carolina also will provide a tackle pack of lures.
“This is a one day trip to a very unique series of private lakes groomed specifically for bass fishing and valued at $500.00,” DelVisco said.
For more information about VIP Adventures, visit www.vipadventures.net.
Johnston’s trip is for a day in 2012 on famed Sam Rayburn Lake in east Texas, one of the most legendary fisheries in the nation. Johnston will include gift packs worth $150 from Bayou Outdoors, makers of V&M and Cyclone baits, and Power Tackle.
“I have been fortunate to make fishing my life and look forward to sharing a day on the water with the winner of this auction,” Johnston said.
Also included in this latest PAAuction are super autographed memorabilia that would make fantastic Christmas gifts for any fishing fan. They include:
- PAA cap autographed by professional angler Mike Iaconelli of New Jersey, the 2003 Bassmaster Classic champion and 2006 B.A.S.S. Angler of the Year;
- PAA cap autographed by professional angler Kevin VanDam of Michigan, the four-time Classic champion and 7-time Angler of the Year with more than $5 million in career winnings;
- Toyota Texas Bass Classic logo sign autographed by all 50 competing PAA professionals. This is a truly unique piece of fishing history and one of only two the PAA is offering to the public. The TTBC professionals signed the logoed sign following the angler registration meeting and their signing was witnessed by PAA officials.
The TTBC field this year included numerous TTBC, Bassmaster Classic and Forrest Wood Cup champions along with PAA, B.A.S.S. and FLW anglers of the year. The sign will make an outstanding collector’s item and increase in value.
- FLW Outdoors magazine cover autographed by Chevy pro Bryan Thrift of North Carolina, the 2010 FLW Angler of the Year;
- Bass Times magazine cover autographed by Gene Larew Baits pro Tommy Biffle of Oklahoma, the 2010 PAA Angler of the Year. The cover features his 2009 Elite Series win on Wheeler Lake in Alabama.
Participating in the PAAuctions is easy. Simply go to www.FishPAA.com/auctions to register and start bidding! Keep up with your bids, watch the deadline date and time remaining, and secure your fishing trips or memorabilia.