ChronGlobal Tidal Chronoscope iPhone Application. Designing this App came with one goal: Create an incredibly easy and simple way to instantly give you tide information at your very location, at the touch of a screen. Along with lunar and solar positions. Using the GPS features of your iPhone, the Tidal Chronoscope offers a virtual wristwatch that instantly gives you the current state of the tides, wherever you are, for over 9400 worldwide tide locations. Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iTouch. And coming soon for Android.
And it’s no exaggeration to say that it’s going to change the lives of anyone with an interest in water-oriented activity. Not just yachtsman, fishermen, boaters, sailors or mariners. But divers, surfers and even shell collectors.
Offers tidal conditions and forecasting, along with lunar and solar positions in a watch display. Number One position in the App Store’s Navigation, ‘new’category. Has the highest consumer rating of all Tide Apps, thanks to its luxurious looks, accuracy and flexible features.
- Automatically retrieves local tide predictions from over 9400 tide stations worldwide. Optional manual station selection.
- Virtual watch for the visual depiction of the tide level at the current time, and up to to 7 days into the future.
- Tidal watch face shows the current tide level and hours to high and low tide, as well as the current moon phase (for predicting neap and spring tides).
- Virtual watch for current moon phase and the relative position of the moon in the sky. (moonrise/set)
- Virtual watch for relative position of the Sun in the sky. (Sunrise/set).
- Set the watch to up to 7 days into the future to see all relevant predictions for that time, By the minute, hour or day.
- Information screen for detailed information about tidal and celestial events for up to 7 days in advance.
- GPS based location tracking for accurate local tidal predictions. Adjustable tracking parameters.
- Favorite tide stations list.
- Imperial and metric units.