AdventureSmith Explorations Invites You to Check Out Expedition Cruising at Upcoming Events
Tahoe City, CA– AdventureSmith Explorations, the active travel company that secures matches between adventure-seeking clients and a treasure trove of expedition ships, is taking their show on the road with two upcoming California consumer travel show appearances. Potential cruisers will be able to speak directly with small ship experts representing such destinations as Alaska, Galapagos, Patagonia, the Polar regions (Arctic & Antarctica), the South Pacific and Australia.
Los Angeles Times Travel & Adventure Show – Jan. 14-15
AdventureSmith Explorations Booth Number: 1148
First up is Southern California’s largest travel show at the Long Beach Convention Center, 300 East Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, CA. The show is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Please see www.adventureexpo.com/losangeles.
Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show – Feb. 18-19
AdventureSmith Explorations Booth Number: 1009
The company then moves north to the San Francisco Bay Area to exhibit at Northern California’s leading vacation show held at the Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great American Pkwy., Santa Clara, CA. Show hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
Prior to each event, visitors are encouraged to sign up to attend by accessing AdventureSmith Explorations’ Facebook Page to receive complimentary tickets to either show. Then at the show registrants will receive an AdventureSmith Explorations organic cotton baseball hat as a show of appreciation. For the LA Travel & Adventure Show go to: http://www.facebook.com/events/306773146018879/. For the Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show go to:http://www.facebook.com/events/295121763872844/.
Show Promotions and Specials
Here are some show specials and giveaways available at the AdventureSmith Explorations’ booth:
- Sign up for AdventureSmith’s e-newsletter at the show and be entered to win a $500 future trip credit (one credit will be awarded each day of the show).
- Save 20% plus free binoculars aboard the March 20-29, 2012 Antarctic Voyage aboard the MV Plancius http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/itinerarydetails.php/advid/315
- Save 10% aboard the June 26-July 3, 2012 Arctic Voyage aboard the MV Ortelius http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/itinerarydetails.php/advid/292
- Save 5% on select 2012 Galapagos Cruises aboard the sister yachts Eric, Letty, Flamingo http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/itinerarydetails.php/advid/425
- Second person is half price on Great Barrier Reef cruises from Apr. 1, 2012 through Mar 21, 2013. http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/itinerarydetails.php/advid/324
- Save 15% on Australia Kimberly Cruises during select “Waterfall Season” departures in April 2012. http://www.adventuresmithexplorations.com/itinerarydetails.php/advid/33
About AdventureSmith Explorations
AdventureSmith Explorations is the global leader in small ship, adventure cruise vacations. Company founder Todd Smith helped pioneer the concept of wilderness cruising that combines the comforts of a small cruise ship with the adventure of sea kayaking, hiking and exploring remote wilderness areas ashore. The company matches guests with the top names in small ship cruising as well with intimate, boutique ships that may not make the radar of most travelers.
In moving through exotic natural environments and exploring vibrant native cultures seldom associated with more mainstream cruise itineraries, AdventureSmith Explorations dedicates its efforts to small footprint, sustainable travel and has launched a carbon free cruising initiative. Its off-the-beaten-path destinations include Alaska, Baja, Costa Rica, Belize, Ecuador and the Galapagos, Hawaii, Peru, the Arctic, Antarctica, and Australia.
The company was named by National Geographic Adventure as one of “The Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth” and is the recipient of Conde Nast Traveler’s prestigious “World Savers Award.”
Founded in 2003, AdventureSmith Explorations is based in Tahoe City, California along the northern shore of Lake Tahoe. Phone: 800-728-2875 toll-free or 530-583-1775. Email: [email protected] or visit: