G4S International Training’s Virginia Campus to Host Advanced Hostage Rescue Course Taught by Redback One Mar. 12-16
G4S International Training, Inc. (G4S ITI), a training company of G4S, and providers of benchmark security training programs to the U.S. Government, U.S. Military and corporate America, will be hosting an Advanced Hostage Rescue Course at its Virginia Campus taught by Redback One March 12 – 16, 2012. This course is designed to teach tactical law enforcement officers the tactics, techniques and procedures of advance hostage rescue. It is taught by all former Tier-1 members of Australian and U.S. Army Special Operations. All instructors have extensive real world operational experience.
Students will be constantly assessed and coached throughout the course in the following areas:
- Individual Skills on the Range and in the House
Simmunition FX marking cartridges are utilized for periods of this course. Students are encouraged to bring department issued Sim weapons (these are also available for rent through Redback One).
On the completion of this course, each student will receive a certificate of completion and a certificate of accomplishment that details the learning objectives and competencies met during the course. All students will be vetted prior to attending this course by supplying a copy of current LE credentials to Redback One.
- Equipment & Weapon Selection
- Principles of Close Quarters Battle & Hostage Rescue
- CQG Tactical Shooting Package
- Approach Techniques
- Multi-Team & Multi-Entry Points
- Room Combat Techniques
- Planning Considerations
- Emergency & Deliberate Assaults
- Staging Area Routine
- Vehicle Assaults
- Internal Movement, Communication & Limits of Exploitation
- Handling Hostages, Suspects & Detainees
- Use of Noise Flash Diversionary Devices
- Manual & Ballistic Breaching Techniques
- Assaulting Through Glass & Smoke
- Low Light Assaults Using White Light
- Intro to Silent Entry Techniques Using NVG’s and Lasers
Minimum Equipment requirements: Carbine / Sub gun, Pistol, Shotgun (opt), Magazines, Assault Equipment, Sling, Helmet, Weapon Mounted Lights, Belt, Holster, Combat Uniform, Assault Boots, Gas Mask, Ear Protection, NVG / Laser (if issued).
Carbine: 1,000 rounds
Pistol: 500 rounds
If you would like to book this course for your department or send personnel to this course, please contact the Sales & Training Coordinator by email [email protected] or by phone +1 (757) 318-1024 to discuss your departmental requirements.
For more information, please view the full course description located on our website. Cost per student is $995.00.