This Week on Shooting USA: The 20th IRC
The 20th Anniversary of the IRC
It’s the International Revolver Championship from Moro Bay, California, with Jerry Miculek looking for win number 19. And with Mike Irvine reporting on how the top revolver shooters can reload so fast. Plus, The Industry Masters in Kentucky, the fun shooting weekend for the top executives in the firearms industry that does keep score to find the top teams, but nobody knows who’s winning until it’s over. And Julie Golob has another Pro Tip on competition shooting, this time on sighting in your pistol before you go out to compete.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Long Range Flintlock
Mr. Flintlock challenges the wind in Northern Maine to go the distance with his round balls, shooting 200 yards and then pushing his Flintlock accuracy limit to 300 yards. It’s an artillery shot challenge for our black powder expert. Then we travel across the continent to find Cisko working up some flamboyant fast draw challenges that have something to do with “fire in the hole”. Rob Youngblood hosts our series on the exploits of the world’s greatest exhibition shooters.
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
The Shooting USA Hour: New Times
- Eastern Time: 3:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 2:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: 1:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 12:00 Noon, 5:00 PM, 9:00 PM
- Shooting USA is now listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
- Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots: New Times
- Eastern Time: 6:30 PM, 11:00 PM, 3:00 AM
- Central Time: 5:30 PM, 10:00 PM, 2:00 AM
- Mountain Time: 4:30 PM, 9:00 PM, 1:00 AM
- Pacific Time: 3:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Join us Wednesday Night for 90 minutes of Shooting USA Shows.