Strike King Lure Company Launches Fishing App
Strike King Lures announced today the release of the Strike King Fishing Log App, which is now available at iTunes for download. This app will change the way you capture data, log trip information and ultimately analyze patterns for future trips. Built as a partnership between Strike King Lures and My Code Matters, LLC, this app has a robust offering that will benefit most any angler.
“It has always been our goal at Strike King to deliver products that help anglers catch more fish,” announced Doug Minor, Strike King VP of Sales & Marketing. “Just like our baits, this app does just that. Not only will it help people remember previous trips, but it will also help in learning how to better pattern and catch more fish.”
The Strike King App is a full-featured fishing information log, which allows you to easily collect data on the fly and to store the information for future reference. When paired with the Strike King Web Portal, which allows you to sync and sort your collected data, this tool will help you become a better angler. Features include:
- Multiple Fishing Types
- Maintain concise records of data relating to fresh water and saltwater fishing.
- Capture Weather Conditions
- Automated capture of temperature, barometric pressure, dew point, relative humidity, visibility, wind, cloud conditions and moon phase.
- GPS Enabled
- Ability to set waypoints and automatically capture GPS coordinates, time and date.
- Advanced Equipment Libraries
- Build your tackle box including rod, reel, line type and baits. All Strike King baits are pre-loaded.
- Advanced Fish Libraries
- Comprehensive selection of fresh and saltwater fish types to choose from based on IGFA listing.
- Show Trips
- See your waypoints and your GPS location using Google Maps.
- Photo Galleries
- Share photos on Facebook and other channels with the push of a button
John Gutierrez, President of My Code Matters added, “When we went to work on this application, we knew we had a very powerful tool and needed a strong marketing partner to help us deliver to the consumer’s hand. Seeing the strength of Strike King, I know we have all the right pieces in place. We are excited by the relationship and what this app offers.”
The Strike King app is available now on iTunes for $1.99 and will be available for the Android market very soon. The Web Portal is a membership based feature and is available at StrikeKing.com, as is a link to the iTunes store. The web portal will back up all of your trip information allowing for data sorting and easy analyzing of your previous fishing trips. The annual membership fee is $29.99.