New for 2012: Small Stealth Cam Sniper Shadow Trail Camera
OutdoorHub Reporters 01.30.12
Stealth Cam debuted its new Sniper Shadow Cam Trail Camera at SHOT Show this month. It’s a Jim Shockey signature edition that is equipped with black infrared no-glo technology. That means there is no flash and no glowing light to give away your camera’s position. It’s presence is virtually undetectable by deer, other animals at night and even other hunters.
Best of all, this camera features three recording modes – video, still-photo and time-lapse recording. While hunters will find the Sniper Shadow Cam most useful, it can double up in use for added personal protection at home as a guard camera.
In the following video, Stealth Cam Representative Tim Schnell describes the Sniper Shadow Cam and its features.
- Resolution: 8 MP
- Trigger Speed: 1 second
- IR or Incandescent: Black Flash Infrared
- Flash Range: Up to 50 Feet
- Video: Yes, 5-240 seconds
- Audio on Video: No
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC
- Memory Card Size: Will accept up to 16 GB Card
- Memory Card Included: No
- Multi-shot:Yes, up to 9 shots
- Programming Method: LCD Menu
- Viewing Screen: No
- Battery Type: 8 AA
- Batteries Included: No
- Photo Stamping: Time & Date, Moon Phase, Temperature
- Time Lapse Mode: Yes
- External Display: Yes, picture count
- Camera Dimensions: 6″ x 4.5″ x 2″