The new Nikon MONARCH 5 All Terrain Binocular couples bright, high-resolution optics with legendary ruggedness in a package that is light enough to carry all day. Incorporating Nikon’s exclusive Eco-Glass (made without the use of arsenic or lead) for all lens and prism elements, the roof prism MONARCH 5 features dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coatings for extreme brightness, superior sharpness and incredible low light performance.
The tough, full rubber armored body is O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for a lifetime of waterproof, fogproof reliability. The MONARCH 5 is available in 8×42, 10×42 and 12×42 black or Realtree APG models. MSRP for the MONARCH 5 binocular is $279.95 for the 8×42 black, $309.95 for the 8×42 Realtree, $299.95 for the 10×42 black, $329.95 for the 10×42 Realtree, $329.95 for the 12×42 black, and $359.95 for the 12×42 Realtree.
The Nikon MONARCH 5 includes the following features:
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
- Fully multicoated lenses Fully multicoated lenses deliver the ultimate in brightness and resolution.
- Lightweight, slim design Provides excellent ergonomics, strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day.
- Smooth central focus knob Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups For a clear comfortable view, with or without eyeglasses.
- Precision aligned optics For extended viewing on the toughest hunts.
- Waterproof/fogproof Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.