DPMS Firearms, (“DPMS”), an industry leader in providing quality AR-style rifles, components and accessories, recently updated its website to improve both user experience and back-end management. Among the notable improvements:
- Dramatic new site design makes the product the hero of the page while bolder fonts and sharper text improve visual appeal and readability.
- New online store features improved navigation and product information so shoppers can find what they want faster and with less “hunting and pecking.”
- Improved customer service reporting ensures every visitor gets the attention he/she deserves both before and after the sale.
For DPMS customers, the website re-launch also brings new opportunities for deeper engagement with the brand, its products and shooting events.
- Updated programming will allow for more special offers and promotional events exclusive the DPMS faithful.
- New links to social media allow DPMS fans to connect with us directly via Facebook, and a live Twitter feed keeps information and feedback current and active.
- A re-vamped “DPMS Life” section takes visitors inside Team DPMS shooting events, gathers testimonials from the faithful, and keeps a blog posted to share tips, advice and comments on all things DPMS
“We are excited about the new design and page upgrades,” says Adam Ballard, Product Manager of DPMS. “As we continue to expand our online presence, it’s important to make sure our site reflects our code – to manufacture the most customizable and versatile AR-style rifles in the industry.”