It’s 6:47 a.m. in southwest Nebraska, legal shooting time. The shotguns are loaded, the bird dogs are loose and Pheasants Forever’s Rooster Road Trip 2012 is underway!
Over the course of its 30 year history, Pheasants Forever has made more than 161,800 acres accessible to public land pheasant hunters through land purchase, restoration or legislation. Some of these areas will be profiled during this week’s Rooster Road Trip, a 5-day, 5-state, public lands-only digital media pheasant hunt that you can follow online.
Any follower who joins Pheasants Forever as a member online through the Rooster Road Trip webpage will receive an exclusive Browning Pheasants Forever cap and be entered to win the new Browning A5 Hunter shotgun. And by following Rooster Road Trip 2012 and “Liking” Pheasants Forever’s Facebook page, you could win one of five great upland prizes, including:
- Nov. 5 – Nebraska 2-Night Park Cabin Stay
- Nov. 6 – Browning Bird’N Lite Hunting Vest
- Nov. 7 – South Dakota Rooster Rush Prize Pack
- Nov. 8 – Garmin Alpha GPS tracking/training collar
- Nov. 9 – Pheasants Forever 30th Anniversary Jacket
Image courtesy Pheasants Forever