Featuring New BOA Lacing System and Lightweight Design
Zoot Sports, a global leader in endurance sports, expands their footwear line to include the new Race 4.0 performance racer. The Race 4.0 featuring BOA technology, is an elite performance trainer designed to be lighter, faster and cooler than the competition. The shoe was engineered to withstand day-to-day training, running regimens and racing of discerning athletes while delivering the unmatched comfort and durability that they demand.
Zoot footwear is engineered using proprietary design technologies and only the most lightweight, breathable materials. The addition of the Dynamic Fit System featuring BOA technology, has taken fit and comfort to the next level. The durable and lightweight reel combines with aircraft-grade stainless steel laces to provide smooth, even closure for a secure, comfortable and truly customized fit.
“We’re really excited about the evolution of the footwear line and the Race 4.0 in particular,” said Molly Kline, marketing director, Zoot Sports. “The Race 4.0 really brings together the best possible features for a lightweight design and an optimal fit.”
Zoot Sports anticipates the unwavering support needed by athletes on their daily road loop, gym circuit or training regime. Features such as: UltraFit performance-boosting compression, BareFit seamless internal construction, energy rebounding and ultra-light Z-Bound sole construction, and CarbonSpan+ tunable control, are each aimed at enhancing performance while minimizing fatigue and stress, for a biomechanically sound fit.
NEW Race 4.0
- BOA lacing to get athletes out of T2 faster while locking the foot in place
- Z-Bound energy rebounding midsole for the ultimate ride
- UltraFit uppers with Teksheen use a unique compression design to boost performance and reduce weight
- CarbonSpan+ tunable control maximizes a smooth and powerful “toe-off” for effortless forward momentum
- TriDry limits water retention and keeps your shoes light and feeling fast.
- Sizes: Women’s 6-11, Men’s 7-14
- SRP: $180
Image courtesy Zoot Sports