Red/Green Illuminated Dot Delivers the Ultimate in Daylight and Extreme Low-Light Illuminated Performance
Meopta USA expands its flagship MeoStar line with the introduction of the new MeoStar 3-12×56 RGD DualZone 30mm riflescope. Positioned at the top of the premium riflescope segment, the MeoStar series is unanimously praised for its superior lowlight optical abilities, precision mechanics and ultimate reliability in adverse conditions.
Meopta incorporated its innovative DualZone red/green illuminated reticle system into the new MeoStar 3-12×56 RGD creating a riflescope capable of handling any hunting situation one might encounter. Like all other MeoStar riflescopes, the new 3-12×56 RGD DualZone is made in Europe at Meopta’s state-of-the art Czech Republic headquarters.
“Our new MeoStar 3-12×56 RD is a super-versatile riflescope, destined to be one of our best sellers ever,” said Reinhard Seipp, general manager and COO of Meopta USA. “The addition of our innovative DualZone red/green dot reticle to this 3-12×56 model takes an already great scope to the next level by ensuring exceptional illuminated reticle performance in the brightest sun or lowest light. This advanced reticle system, combined with our Twilight Optimized Optics and 56mm objective, makes this new scope a ‘must see’ for serious hunters.”
The MeoStar 3-12×56 RGD DualZone is the ideal choice for hunters shooting at mid- to long-range distances who hunt in rapidly changing, bright daylight to dark of night and every condition in between. Reticle options: 4CRGD illuminated in the first focal plane.
MeoStar 3-12×56 RGD DualZone Key Features
- Made in the Czech Republic at Meopta’s European headquarters
- TO2 (Twilight Optimized Optics) system delivers the highest light transmission when you need it most – in the low light of dawn and dusk.
- Proprietary multilayer ion assisted lens coatings. MeoBright coating eliminates glare and reflections and delivers incredibly bright and sharp images across the field of view. MeoShield coating protects external lens surfaces from abrasions and scratches.
- DualZone illumination system. Highly defined red and green illumination with 7 levels of reticle intensity to match harsh daylight to dead of night conditions. The red dot illumination excels in twilight to nighttime conditions while the green dot illumination is easy to see in very bright daylight conditions. A low profile third turret control is quick to use yet stays out of the way. Intermediate off positions between every setting lets hunters find their preferred illumination setting quickly.
- MeoTrak II posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise click adjustment with superior repeatability and unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
- MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
- The 30 mm, one-piece aircraft grade aluminum tube is hard anodized. Nitrogen purged, fogproof and shock proof for life.
- Covered by Meopta’s North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
Available in late Spring 2013.
Image courtesy Shannon Jackson Public Relations