The Slim Profiled, Programmable LaserLyte Laser for the S&W M&P Shield Gives You the Power of Pinpoint Accuracy at Your Fingertips
LaserLyte, innovators in firearms laser technologies, has announced the highly anticipated UTA-SH pistol laser for the popular Smith & Wesson M&P Shield pistols are ready for shipping.
The LaserLyte UTA-SH laser for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield mounts easily and quickly on the M&P Shield trigger guard and snugs-up securely to the dust cover. It’s simple to activate with the ambidextrous, ergonomic switch. The LaserLyte UTA-SH laser is easily programmable to either constant on or pulse mode. Another great function is the “auto-off” feature that displays a unique flash after 5-minutes of operation and automatically turns the unit off after 6-minutes. In actual usage* the battery life lasts 5-hours in constant on and 10-hours in pulse mode (*actual usage is: 1 min. on and 1 min. off). Made of 30% glass filled nylon with brass and steel mounting hardware. The MSRP is $99.95mith & Wesson M&P Shield pistols are ready for shipping.
LaserLyte UTA-SH Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield pistol: 9mm and .40 S&W
- Power Output: Class IIIA, 5mw
- Programmable: Constant On, Pulse Mode
- Auto-Off Feature: Display flash after 5-min operation, turns unit off after 6 minutes.
- Batteries: 4 x 377
- Battery Life: 5 hrs. constant on, 10 hrs. pulse mode (normal usage*)
- Weight: 0.63 oz. /18 g
- Material: 30% glass filled nylon and steel mounting hardware
- Length: 2.25 inches/57.24 mm
- Width: .69 inches/17.64mm
- Height: 1.54 inches/39.22mm
- MSRP: $99.95
*Normal usage is defined as one minute on and one minute off. This test mimics actual usage where the unit is turned on and off and the battery is given time to automatically regenerate.
Image courtesy Laura Burgess Marketing