The WetlandHunter 425 electronic collar is designed for the waterfowl hunting environment with close-working dogs. This new electronic collar by SportDOG Brand takes the most advanced, industry-leading technology that SportDog Brand has ever built into its electronic collars and packed it up in the most compact system ever offered.
Switch instantly between stimulation, vibration and tone to adjust the correction or communication to your dog’s temperament and learning ability. This model is finished in Realtree Max-4 camo, so it looks great while also blending in with the rest of your waterfowl hunting gear. You can stay hidden. You can get wet. You can work your dog. You can bag birds. What else is there? This new 425CAMO Model is an upgraded replacement for the WetlandHunter 400.
The SportDOG WetlandHunter 425 package comes complete with a remote transmitter, collar receiver in Realtree MAX-4, camo collar strap, adapter, test light, lanyard, long contact points, operating guide and basic training DVD and manual.
- 500-yard range
- Realtree MAX-4 Camo
- Waterproof design technology
- Seven instantly selectable stimulation levels; medium/high STIM ranges
- Option to train with vibration or tone
- 2-hour charge
- Expands to three dogs without loss of vibe/tone feature
- Offers seven different programming modes; including a mode to run remote beeper (SD-Beep)
- Basic training DVD/Manual included
- Transmitter weighs only 2.4 ounces
- Collar receiver weighs only 3.3 ounces with collar strap
- Ergonomic “shaped” collar receiver design
Image courtesy SportDOG