The “MeatEater” to give Wild Game Demo, Book Giveaway & Recipe Cards
Sportsman Channel, the leader in Outdoor TV for the American Sportsman, is proud to announce that award-winning author, avid outdoorsman and TV host (‘MeatEater’, Sportsman Channel) STEVEN RINELLA is attending The Greater Philadelphia Outdoor Sportshow in partnership with Xfinity. On Saturday, February 16, from 1-2 pm EST, Rinella will use fresh venison quarters to demonstrate processing and butchering techniques for whitetail deer. The first 200 attendees will receive an autographed copy of his new book, Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter. Rinella will also distribute 400 recipe cards.
“When I hunt and prepare my game meat, I always make sure nothing goes to waste,” said Steven Rinella, host of MeatEater. “I’m looking forward to demonstrating to the great people of Philadelphia how to prepare and consume one of the most underappreciated parts of a deer.”
Attendees will not want to miss their chance to meet and learn from a real American Sportsman.
- The Greater Philadelphia Outdoor Sports Show, 100 Station Avenue, Oaks, PA 19456
- February 14-17, 2013 – Thursday (1p-9p), Friday (12:30p-9p), Sat. (10a-7p), Sun. (10a-5p)
- Fishing Simulator: Realistic simulator allows trolling, hook and reel in the “monster fish”
- Enter for a chance to win: LG LED TV and Bose Home Theater System (provided by Xfinity and Sportsman)
- Steven Rinella (TV Host, Sportsman Channel’s “MeatEater”), 1-2pm EST. Demonstration at the Sportsman Channel / Xfinity booth #434
- Topic: Wild Game demonstration. Different applications to best utilize venison (deer meat)
- First 200 attendees receive a copy of Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter
- 400 copies of Steven Rinella’s recipe cards to be distributed to attendees
Image courtesy The Sportsman Channel