New Style Lessens Recoil and Climb
In an effort to allow greater ease and comfort in shooting, Arsenal Inc. has redesigned the muzzle break for the SLR-106UR semi-automatic pistol. The new style will lessen the impact of felt recoil and provide a more enjoyable experience for sportsman and shooting enthusiasts of all sizes. (See Demo here and embedded below)
This redesign puts Arsenal’s muzzle break among the most efficient within the firearms industry and stays in line with the company’s long history of quality, superior products. The SLR-106 UR, imported from Arsenal of Bulgaria, is a 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver with an 8 1/2 inch chrome-lined, hammer-forged barrel. The pistol is also outfitted with a scope rail, black polymer furniture and comes with one 5-round, one 20-round magazines, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm (.223)
- Total Length : 506 mm (20 in.)
- Barrel Length: 216 mm (8 1/2 in.)
- Rifling: 6 grooves
- Twist Rate: 1 in 178 mm (7 in.)
- Weight without Magazine: 2.49 kg (5.5 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 910 m/s (2,985 fps)
- Rear Sight Range: 500 m (547 yds)
Images courtesy Arsenal, Inc.