In a recent study of Outdoor Roadmap online hunter education students, 80% of respondents rated the course as easy to understand, highly educational and user friendly, while the remaining 20% gave the course a moderate rating.  No respondents said it was difficult.

The Outdoor Roadmap hunter education course uses photos of the firearms and actual situations students will face in the field, rather than watercolor illustrations, providing a safer and more realistic learning process.  A University of Virginia Study on learning tools indicates that use of photos provides an 80% retention rate for learning versus drawings that only scored 70% retention rate.

90% of respondents said they would recommend the course to others.

The Outdoor Roadmap online hunter education course uses voiceover, photos and closed captioning so students hear, see and read the content; a proven method for maximum comprehension and learning.  The reading level is rated at an average grade 6.5 so it is as easy to understand by both youth and adults.

Being the lowest cost online narrated option on the market at $13 and being state approved was rated by over 90% of respondents as to the reason they chose Outdoor Roadmap Hunter Education over the competition.

Outdoor Roadmap is approved for use as the self-study portion of Hunter Education for:

  • Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Conservation Education/Firearms Safety Home Study Course
  • Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Internet Florida Hunter Safety Course
  • Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources online portion of classroom study for Kentucky Hunter Education
  • Texas Parks and Wildlife Department Hunter Education Home Study
  • Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries Self-Study part of Virginia Hunter Education
  • West Virginia Department of Natural Resources Hunter Education

New states are being added every month so you should check www.OutdoorRoadmap/hunter-ed for the latest approved states.

Logo courtesy Outdoor Roadmap

What's Your Reaction?

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry