ScentBlocker Introduces New SpiderWeb Safety Apparel
Robinson Outdoor Products 06.24.13
Starting today, tree stand safety changes forever. Robinson Outdoor Products LLC, the maker of ScentBlocker, has announced the introduction of revolutionary new thinking. It’s SpiderWeb — the result of fusing together ScentBlocker apparel with a Tree Spider safety system.
For the first time ever, hunters can step into a pair of SpiderWebs and easily answer the necessity of safety. No extra straps, buckles, noise, weight or hassle. The two offerings come together in what’s being hailed as a “sport bib” by early adopters like Michael Waddell of Bone Collector.
“This new product creates such a quick and seamless hunting experience that there really is no excuse to go into the tree stand without being safe. TreeSpider’s Speed Harness and Micro Harness are already so quick and easy to use, you hardly know safety is there, but by adding safety right into a scent control hunting garment, the value is outstanding!”
SpiderWebs are being introduced with two models to choose from including the full season Outfitter, with revolutionary new synthetic Trinity Technology, RainBlocker, and WindBlocker technologies or the lightweight Recon style, in Ripstop fabric with S3 antimicrobial scent control. They also have three different sizes of removable bungee tether to provide shock absorption, control, flexibility and security while in the tree stand. These vary by size of the SpiderWeb, with larger sizes having longer tethers. What’s more, incorporated into the new Outfitter product is ScentBlocker’s new synthetic Trinity Technology that adsorbs human odor like nothing else. It’s a patent pending polymeric resin that took more than 10 years to perfect, and has qualities unattainable in other scent-adsorption technologies. It’s lighter, exhibits stronger attraction for organic odors, and lasts longer between regeneration.
Testing shows that Trinity even leapfrogged the efficacy benchmark of their own industry-leading Cold Fusion carbon odor-adsorption capacity. Being prepared has never been quicker, easier or more comfortable. More than industry-leading scent control, more than cutting-edge safety technology, it provides the ability for hunters to hunt they way they want to. It’s all part of Robinson’s mission of “innovation to improve the hunter’s experience.”
Tree Spider SpiderWeb Outfitter NEW ScentBlocker TrinityTechnology
Patent Pending Patented and exclusive safety harness system inside of a top-quality ScentBlocker hunting garment Includes:
- Tree strap, removable tether, carabineer, suspension relief strap, instruction manual and instructional DVD
- Adjustable shoulder straps Contoured and padded shoulder straps/upper back panel 100% waterproof breathable
- RainBlocker Technology Soft, quiet micro brushed tricot fabric Climbing loops tuck away when not in use with side snap opening Diamond crotch gusset for maximum mobility
- Two zippered slash pockets at waist, two cargo bellow pockets with zippered side entry, and one rear snap pocket
- Exclusive shock-reducing bungee tether System Layer 3
- Colors: RealTree Xtra, Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Sizes: S–3XL Weight Capacity: S–3XL = 300 lbs.
Tree Spider SpiderWeb Recon Patented and exclusive full featured safety harness system inside of a top-quality ScentBlocker hunting garment S3 Anti-microbial technology prevents the growth of bacteria which may cause odor Includes:
- Tree strap, removable tether, carabineer, suspension relief strap, instruction manual and instructional DVD Adjustable shoulder straps Contoured and padded shoulder straps/upper back panel Water-resistant seat and knee panels
- Diamond crotch gusset for maximum mobility Climbing loops tuck away when not in use with side snap opening
- Durable yet soft cotton/polyester Ripstop fabric Two waist inset pockets, two cargo bellow pockets with zippered side entry, and one inset pocket with hook-and-loop closure Exclusive shock-reducing bungee tether System Layer 3
- Colors: RealTree Xtra, Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Sizes: S–2XL Weight Capacity: S–2XL = 300 lbs.