Run2Gun, LLC is proud to announce the launch of a new health and fitness business devoted specifically toward hunters and outdoorsmen. Run2Gun provides individualized training, nutrition, and accountability programs to prepare clients for upcoming hunting and outdoor adventures.
Run2Gun is dedicated to bringing the personal back to personal training, with a commitment to build highly customized fitness plans to meet your specific goals. Programs are focused around the importance of strength, endurance, agility, and flexibility. A special focus on healthy eating and nutrition helps further prepare clients for the challenge of the hunt.
Founder Jordan Miller, a native of Murdo, SD, is a graduate of Dakota Wesleyan University in Mitchell, SD with a Bachelors Degree in Sports Exercise and Wellness. He has spent his career managing and training over 40 clients per week. A lifelong hunter, Miller has merged his two true passions – hunting and physical fitness – to build a business that will create stronger and more successful hunters.
Three training packages are available for purchase at www.run2gun.com:
- “6 Point Buck” and “12 Point Buck” are 12-week training packages offering different amenities and pricing options to fit your needs.
- “Custom Package” is available to those who want faster results and day-to-day contact and attention.
Run2Gun also offers an exclusive “Members-Only Section” filled with 110+ (and growing) demonstrational videos. This valuable content is full of fitness and nutrition tips for only $9.99 per month.
Run2Gun is proud to have worked with:
- Sturm, Ruger and Co. in the original online video series “Hunter Fitness”
- Burris Optics in the C4 Riflescope commercial
- Max Muscle Sports Nutrition of Sioux Falls, SD
- Mud Mile Communications
Logo courtesy Run2Gun