For girls and women who like to show their love for the outdoors in their everyday lives, there’s Girls With Guns (GWG) clothing. Designed by women, for women, Girls With Guns offers casual, fashion attire for ladies ages 12 and up.
“Being women and hunters, we wanted to create a line of clothing that combines our passion for the sport of shooting and hunting as well as our flair for fashion,” said Jen Adams of GWG. “Girls with Guns lets women show their love for hunting and shooting in an edgy way. Our line was created for all women from the avid hunter and shooter to the fashionista, all of this while keeping them warm and looking good!”
“We really like featuring Mossy Oak’s camo patterns in our designs to give the clothing a fashionable and edgy look for outdoors-minded women,” added Norissa Harman.
The 2013 GWG summer life features:
- Reversible bikini in Mossy Oak Blaze
- Treestand® tee with pink and orange embellishment
- Twist tank in Blaze and Break-Up Infinity
- Camo buck tee with Treestand and buck embellishment
- Script lounge pants in Treestand
- Bucket hat in Treestand
- Headbands in Treestand, Break-Up Infinity, Blaze and Pink Break-Up®
- Koozies in Blaze and Pink Break-Up
To see the full line of Girls With Guns clothing and accessories, visit www.gwgclothing.com. GWG is also available at Scheels, Sportsman’s Warehouse, Big R and other dealers listed on the website.
Image courtesy Girls With Guns