MidwayUSA Foundation has added $105,000 to the endowment accounts of the winning teams competing in its Constituent Challenge. July concluded the first month of the challenge and seven teams tied to receive $15,000 in their respective accounts.
The teams include:
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College; Tifton, GA
- Eldorado High School; Eldorado, IL
- Everett Area Junior/Senior High School; Everett, PA
- Fort Lee Dusters; Chesterfield, VA
- Prescott Bird Busters; Prescott Valley, AZ
- Wilmot Trap Team; Twin Lakes, WI
- Xavier Charter School; Twin Falls, ID
On July 1, MidwayUSA Foundation announced the Constituent Challenge to all of its active teams. The program provides $15,000 to the team receiving the most money deposited into its Foundation account in a given month. The contributions can come from private donations, team fundraisers or MidwayUSA Foundation promotions. The Constituent Challenge will continue for the remainder of calendar year 2013 or until otherwise announced by the MidwayUSA Foundation. Teams can win multiple times.
“We are hoping to encourage some friendly competition between our teams,” says Jeff McClure; MidwayUSA Foundation’s Conservation Program Manager. “By competing in our Constituent Challenge teams are taking an active role in growing their account and we’re rewarding them for it too.”
Logo courtesy MidwayUSA Foundation