Bring the family – and the pup – and visit Pheasants Forever at Game Fair. The annual outdoor celebration of hunting and sporting dogs is August 9, 10 and 11 & August 16, 17 and 18 at Armstrong Ranch Kennels in Anoka, Minnesota.
Not only will your bird dog enjoy the daily dog events, Pheasants Forever will have a special membership package to provide something for you and your favorite hunting companion, so both of you can support upland wildlife habitat conservation.
Game Fair has become an annual tradition for families to come together to enjoy the great outdoors, held in anticipation of the fall hunting seasons. Stop by the Pheasants Forever exhibit to:
- Become a Pheasants Forever member or renew your membership
- Find out about Pheasants Forever events in your area
- Check the selection of PF-logoed upland apparel and dog equipment
- Make your 2012 Build a Wildlife Area campaign contribution at the Anoka County PF chapter booth
- Talk hunting, dogs and conservation
The 32nd annual Game Fair is open Friday and Saturday each weekend from 9-6, with Sunday hours 9-5. Adult admission is twelve dollars; seniors are eight dollars; and kids ages 6 to 14 get in for five dollars. Children under 6 are free. Game Fair is located 5 miles west of Anoka in the city of Ramsey, between Anoka and Elk River on Highway 10 West and 169 North.
Image courtesy Pheasants Forever