The easy-to-use Tactacam does not interfere with your hunt. Simply attached the Realtree Tactacam to your bow, as you would any stabilizer. Then, just push the “Power on Auto record” button to start recording. Push the button again when you want to stop recording. It’s that simple. Best of all, you don’t have to hold the button down to power on.
The new Tactacam is designed using the best electronics available. This small camo video camera features both a quality lens and a 12 megapixel sensor to record your hunt. Instead of using a fisheye lens, which pushes the images away, Tactacam uses a 60-degree lens, which provides a view similar to what we see with the human eye.
- Resolution:1080p-30fps and 720-60fps with a 12mp sensor
- One-touch Power on Auto Record with vibration indication
- Easy operation
- 12 mp sensor, designed for low-light conditions
- Lens optimized for bow hunting
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Format H.264
- USB 2.0 charging
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- More than two hours of record time
- Storage: Micro SD card up to 32GB (not included)
- Waterproof tested up to 30 feet
- Mac and PC compatible
- Facebook and Youtube ready
Image courtesy Realtree